Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges… You want to have impact on companies’ performance!
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process
optimization, is an international company based in Luxembourg & Belgium, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, etc.
For over 20 years, our 120 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, digital transformation, supply chain optimization, organizational transformation, customer experience, change management, Lean Manufacturing & Services, industry 4.0, etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are really ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business, we are currently looking in Belgium and Luxembourg for: Project Manager
The responsibilities include some of the following:
• You are accountable for project cost estimating, cost controlling and forecasting.
• You ensure a clear business case is defined for the project.
• You work with all internal and external stakeholders to have the required project team at your disposal.
• You are responsible for preparing the projects for the clients’ project governance procedures.
• You work with customers & PMO to prepare projects.
• Drive the Project Execution Plan process, documenting the project delivery strategy and the success criteria according to the PM Standard.
• Prepare monthly progress reports. Keep the Steering Group and Sponsors informed of critical issues that could jeopardize project success.
• Develop a risk management strategy for the project and implement associated processes and tools to ensure effective identification, monitoring and management of project risk..
• Ensure that the overall commissioning, validation & handover strategy fully complies with the PM Standard and implement to ensure a timely and complete handover to the Customer.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
• Previous experience in pharmaceutical or supply chain Industry is a plus.
• Organizational skills
• The role requires sound judgment and complex decision-making where few precedents and considerable ambiguity may exist
• Experience in a Change Management project is a plus.
• Stakeholder management & negotiation & influencing skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Strong communication skills
• Time management skills
Language Proficiency Requirements
• English - Fluent
We offer you:
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Opportunity to see impact of your actions
- Coaching by experienced consultants.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing and dynamic company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success