Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges…
RESULTANCE, specialist in organizational consulting and change management through process optimization, is an international company based in Luxembourg, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, building, logistic, etc.
For over 18 years, our 80 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, supply chain, strategic sourcing and cost optimization, organizational transformation, Activity Based Costing, Lean Manufacturing & Offices, digital transformation (industry 4.0…), etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business, we are currently looking for:
Senior consultant in Operational excellence and Supply Chain (M/F)
Integrated into a project team at the client, as a senior consultant in Supply Chain, you will:
- Support our customers in improving their operational supply chain (from S&OP to scheduling, demand management, reduction of inventory levels, quality of service, digital solution, etc.),
- Facilitate the implementation of the company's strategy,
- Analyze key processes and propose solutions for simplification and improvement,
- Implement proposed solutions and support operational teams towards change attitudes
- Become partner of both senior and operational management to build long term relationship
- Support diagnosis activities and opportunities identifications including 4.0 SC solutions
We are mainly looking for talents with a master degree from business schools, engineering or universities with 3 to 5 years of solid experience in supply chain area (industry: healthcare/pharma experience is an asset and/or other consultancies companies) with the following requirements;
- Sound and hand’s on knowledge of supply chain methodologies and process. Ideally, you have completed a Supply Chain training, such as APICS (SCOR, DDMRP is an asset)
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, team spirit and analytical skills are essential assets to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions (4.0 solutions)
- Excellent leadership (direct or indirect) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French (our corporate language) and English
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
We offer you
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Coaching by experienced experts.
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing company.
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success
At Resultance, consultants build expertise quickly and become recognized by top managers.
Join us !
Please send your C.V. to: RESULTANCE, by e-mail to email@example.com with the mandatory mention SC2021
For more information, do not hesitate to consult the recruitment page of our website www.resultance.eu;