SENIOR CONSULTANT IN OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE / ERP SPECIALIST (M/F)
Publiée le 31/05/2023
Resultance is unique. What about you?
You are passionate and have a result-oriented culture combined with a great interest in change management challenges…
RESULTANCE, specialist in operational excellence consulting and change management through process optimization and digitalization, is an international company based in Brussels & Luxembourg, recognized for:
- Its culture of result,
- Its pragmatic approach,
- The strong involvement of its consultants,
- The development of privileged relationships with its customers (major accounts and SMEs).
We operate in a wide range of sectors: process industry (steel, chemical, glass, etc.), manufacturing, automotive, high-tech medical, retail, airline, banking and insurance, building, logistic, etc.
For over 18 years, our 80 consultants have developed many functional expertise: operational excellence and agility, supply chain, strategic sourcing and cost optimization, organizational transformation, Lean Manufacturing & Offices, digital transformation (industry 4.0, SC 4.0, …), etc.
Our pragmatic approach, based on sectoral and functional expertise, is recognized by our clients who are faithful to us and provides opportunities for your professional development in Luxembourg, Belgium, France and internationally.
We like challenges with real issues, innovative projects and we are ambitious in our development. Just like you?
To cope with the development of our business in digital transformation, we are currently looking for our offices in Brussels and/or Luxembourg
Senior consultant in Operational excellence / ERP Specialist (M/F)
Be an active team member on a result-oriented project:
In diagnosis phase:
- You will support global operational excellence diagnosis activities and will identify opportunities for ERP implementation or dedicated business digital solutions
- For dedicated digital diagnosis, you will contribute to digital roadmap design
In project phase, integrated into a project team at the client, you will:
- Act over ambitious operational excellence actions plan to improve clients’ performance
- Analyze key work processes and opportunities for ERP implementation/improvement to simplify operations
- Interact with business users across all levels of client organization and gather/challenge requirements (definition of the customer's needs/requirements)
- If needed, identify solution customizations
- Understand technical details and solutions and articulate data requirements and data quality standards
- Analyze and write the functional specifications for developers
- Follow and monitor the development phases
- Support various types of testing phases, scenarios preparation (integration and UAT)
- Implement the proposed solution and manage change over new processes through training, support for users,…
- Facilitate the implementation of the client’s corporate strategy
- Coaching young consultants to develop their talents
Contribute to expand our service offer in digital transformation
- You will collaborate to identify dedicated ERP solutions or build vertical solutions for specific sectors
- You will help prepare use cases with a focus on added value for our client (for SME focus on ODOO solutions)
- You will contribute to partnership identification to expand our digital eco-system
We are mainly looking for talents with a Master's degree from business schools, engineering or universities with minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in operational excellence program with ERP implementation focus (as a consultant or as a practitioner) with the following requirements:
- An experience or a training on one or more ERP solutions (ex: ODOO, Salesforce, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, SAGE)
- Familiar with the use of one or more modelling tools (UML, Merise)
- A knowledge of BPMN model
- High motivation and flexibility, with the ability to adapt and to work autonomously
- Rigor, integrity, creativity, team spirit and analytical skills are essential assets to succeed
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- Ability to challenge conventional thought, and come up with innovative solutions (4.0 solutions)
- Excellent leadership (direct or indirect) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in French (our corporate language) and English. German or Dutch is an asset
- You are willing to travel to the customer workplace
We offer you
- Very diverse and rewarding experiences
- Coaching by experienced experts
- Genuine career opportunities within a growing company
- Attractive salary package (company car, ...), evolving quickly according to your personal success
Build your future with us!
Join us !
Please send your C.V. to RESULTANCE, by e-mail with the mandatory mention ERPSPEC2021