Our client, based in the south of Luxembourg, is a company in the medical field. To strengthen its teams, the firm is looking for an R&D Manager.
- You will manage a new research and development programme in biotechnology
- You develop scientific project plans, identify and analyse risks, constraints and resource requirements.
- You coordinate and meet the deadlines of development projects
- You ensure the coordination of scientific stakeholders
- You support the development of new research activities, grant writing and grant applications
- You are in charge of a team of scientific staff
- You prepare and maintain comprehensive documentation for R&D design and development administration
- You write SOPs, work instructions, biocompatibility, SDSs and other reports related to RDI projects
Your profile and qualifications
- You have a degree (Master and/or PhD) in life sciences or comparable scientific background.
- You have 5 years of relevant experience in conducting multidisciplinary scientific research
- You are fluent in English. Any other language is an asset.
- You have relevant experience in successfully applying for RDI funding in the health care and life sciences field
- You have an understanding of the functional and technical processes of pharmaceutical, medical device and/or digital project development digital project development and innovation processes.
- You have already managed a scientific team
- You are willing to travel up to 10% of your time (short trips)
- You are a motivated, hard-working and autonomous person
- You are open-minded and solution-oriented.
Conditions and Advantages :
- Immediate start of work
- Pleasant working environment
- Young and dynamic team
- Multicultural environment
The candidates' career path :
- Analysis of your application
- Pre-interview with RH Lab (by phone)
- Interview at RH Lab.
- 2 interviews with our client
Applications sent directly to RH Lab.'s clients are systematically forwarded to us and result in additional processing time.Ref : ffrnsx9wc6