Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
The Administrative Assistant reports to a Head of Department, supports the smooth running of activities by providing secretarial and administrative assistance to the Heads of Division and their teams.
S/he will provide assistance to the team members.
The successful candidate will perform general secretarial duties and administrative tasks. S/he will have the following responsibilities:
- Upload and update documents in relevant internal systems;
- Ensure the timely and accurate input of pre-signature Data in the various applications and systems on behalf of the Front Office services
- Organise skype meetings
- Support the preparation of presentations
- Undertake related electronic (using the internal data storage system) and paper filing;
- Communicate efficiently (face-to-face, phone, email) with the team members but also with internal as well as external clients; cooperate with the other teams’ assistants and other interfaces;
- Follow up on internal documentation throughout the approval process.
- Certified secondary level education;
- Relevant administrative experience in a financial or audit environment and understanding of financial documentation;
- Excellent knowledge of standard computer tools and MS Office tools (particularly Excel and PowerPoint);
- Excellent written and spoken English; knowledge of French and/or other EU languages would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Excellent prioritisation skills;
- Excellent team spirit and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative;
- Ability to work reliably and accurately under pressure;
- Strong personal commitment.
This is an opportunity for a long term temporary contract (initial contract of 2-month + several extensions) to start by the end of AprilRef : jiuyun4rsv