Sofitex Talent Recruitment
Fort d'une expérience de plus de 30 ans dans les Ressources Humaines, Sofitex est un réseau international de Travail Temporaire et de Placement en CDI. Sofitex fonde sa dynamique et son succès sur le professionnalisme de ses équipes, sa forte réactivité et sa proximité.
For one of our clients, an international bank located in Luxembourg-Munsbach, Sofitex Talent is currently looking for an
Invoicing Officer (M/F)
to strenghten the KYC section within the Custody and Securities Agency Business Department
- Act as technical expert for invoicing of custody clients within the department.
- Calculate, issue and send a regular basis invoices to custody clients before the applicable deadlines working closely with other employees.
- Overseeing invoicing operations and be responsible for the accuracy of invoicing records and timeliness of the submission of invoices.
- Monitor timely settlement of invoices and send reminders to clients if needed
- Interact with clients for answering any questions or inquiries around invoicing.
- Training on an ongoing basis other member(s) of the department on invoicing.
- Analyze weaknesses or problems with the current process and keep further automate the production of invoices or data quality checks.
- In case of issues in the computation process of invoices, investigate the origin of errors, escalate internally and externally and define preventing measures.
- Update regularly the invoicing procedure as well as the checklists.
- Ensuring that accounts of custody clients are well set up in our tool called Thaler in accordance with Fee schedule.
- Co-work well with Sections of the department and other departments for all invoicing related matters
- Minimum Bachelor in Banking, Economics or Accounting, or equivalent experience
- Experience in a similar function
- Good knowledge of Financial Instruments
- Good knowledge of Banking activities and
- Knowledge about custody business would be a an advantage
- Languages: Fluent in English. French would be advantage but is not mandatory
- .IT skills: Microsoft Suite with a very good command of Excel ( incl. formulas and Pivotable).
- SAP Business Objects would be an advantage.
- Basic VBA knowledge (Macros) would be an advantage
- Mathematical proficiency
- Good communication skills
- Detailed oriented mindset.
- Analytical and problem-solving mind
- Constant focus on quality and client service
This is an opportunity for a permanent contract to start within an international bankRef : o3nb7sgxuo