Accountant (internal Finance department)
Publiée le 22/07/2022
We recruit for one of our clients, a leading global investor services provider, an Accountant
- As an Accountant within the internal Finance department, you will be working on the bookkeeping of payable invoices & expenses claims and provide support for the reconciliation of the accounts.
- You will be preparing bank statements and completing bank transfers and payments to suppliers.
- You will contribute to the preparation of the monthly and annual closing.
- You will assist in VAT and tax returns preparation.
- You will prepare financial analysis statements and ensure compliance with reporting requirements (both internal and external).
- You will assist in the coordination of financial planning and budget.
- You will support financial audits.
- Bachelor / Master in Accounting, Economy, Finance, or Management
- French and English speaking
- Show excellent organization and analytical skills
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Good IT skills (Excel, accounting and reporting system)
- Self-starter and able to respect deadlines
- Ability to evolve in a changing environment
- Experience: minimum 1-5 years in a similar position within a commercial or industrial group or Big 4