We recruit for one of our clients, an Accounts Receivable Specialist for an initial temporary contract .
- Manage the outstanding receivables of customer invoices
- Securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems
- Strengthen and grow relationships with customers through timely payments and correct invoicing
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports
- Performing account reconciliations
- Contact customers about outstanding receivables including bad debt
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records
- Producing monthly financial and management reports
- Monitor and control the invoicing process
- Investigating and resolving any irregularities or enquiries
- Assisting in general financial management and analysis
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, or business related discipline.
- Proven experience in accounts receivables, ideally in a finance or leasing automotive environment
- Working knowledge with general ledger systems and report writer preferably SAP
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial data.
- Meticulous and self-motivated individual with good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French and Englis
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Accounting, Bank and Finance on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.