We recruit for one of our clients, a Customer Service Officer.
- Answers customer support messages via telephone or Web promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Patiently listens attentively to customer and connects them with the appropriate department to address their needs
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account
- Works with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- Knowledge of updated company rules and policies to address issues such as
returns, faulty merchandise, wrong delivery and delayed delivery to inform customers
- Address costumer questions about new products, services, promotions on sales
- Meets regularly with team lead to give feedback to help improve customer
service culture, response time and tools to improve staff experience
- Contributes to bottom lines sales by increasing customer satisfaction
- Follow up on the dunning process with customers to ensure payments are done in a timely manner
- Identification of problems/risks and find approach to overcome them
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong planning skills and punctuality (to appointments, meetings...)
- Good coordination to ensure that work is completed in a timely manner
This position is a 6 months temporary work assignment.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Administrative support, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.