We recruit for one of our clients, a Customer Service Officer
- Answers customer support messages via telephone or Web promptly to enhancethe customer service experience
- Patiently listens attentively to customer and connects them with the appropriate department to address their needs
- Quickly learns the functions of the system to log in and respond to customer
- Accurately records and logs interaction with customers and updates account
information and able to retrieve this information to create reports for management
- Keeps sensitive information and financial records private and confidential
- Works with management to maintain best practices for efficient communication with customers
- Knowledge of updated company rules and policies to address issues such as
returns, faulty merchandise, wrong delivery and delayed delivery to inform
- Address costumer questions about new products, services, promotions on sales
- Meets regularly with team lead to give feedback to help improve customer
service culture, response time and tools to improve staff experience
- Willing to learn from management to properly apply company policy to customer solutions
- Contributes to bottom lines sales by increasing customer satisfaction
- Follow up on the dunning process with customers to ensure payments are done in a timely manner
- Fluent in English and Flemish required
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Communication to the sales team for sales report, offers, customers requests
regarding logistics matters
- Listens to constructive feedback and incorporates suggestions to achieve
- Share ideas, personal expertise to maximize outcomes.
- Maintain qualitative relationship with direct colleagues and with others
- Be solution- oriented by taking advantage of available resources to complete
- Identification of problems/risks and find approach to overcome them
- Work with line manager to achieve solutions to problems
- Strong sense of responsibility.
This position is a 6-month temporary work assignment
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Administrative support, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply chain on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.