We recruit for one of our clients an ICT and cybersecurity project manager.
- Structure and formalize the project management approach to be applied to business and internal projects.
- Assist the sales team in identifying business opportunities (with institutional clients, as well as with private ones).
- Produce governance, technical and operational documentation associated to the qualified business opportunities.
- Manage/supervise the design, implementation and follow-up of ICT and cybersecurity projects (approved business opportunities).
- Ensure the budget, project schedule and resource allocation are followed as expected, and report any major deviance to INCERT senior management.
- Provide status updates of ICT and cybersecurity projects to relevant stakeholders, with agreed key performance indicators, while leading the follow-up meetings internally and with clients.
- Hold a Master degree or relevant diploma in ICT, cybersecurity or project management.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience within a similar role.
- Strong knowledge in project management principles. Being PMP or PRINCE2 certified would be considered as an asset.
- Be fluent in French and English.
- Be proactive, polyvalent very well organized and client-oriented
- Ability to understand complex topics and to simplify them for the audience.
- Strong team player with the ability to work independently.
- Act collaboratively with a high sense of confidentiality and integrity.
This position is a permanent contract.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in ICT and Digital on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.