We recruit for one of our clients, a well-known private bank a KYC Officer.
- Ensures all legal and customer files are maintained in accordance with European Regulations and internal LOESA & Group directives
- Ensures that all client account documents and supporting KYC documents are in order, report any missing items, prior to file presentation to the Local or European Due Diligence Committee
- Analyzes documents in relation to the opening of accounts and applies due diligence rules
- Applies Bank’s business policy and internal directives and acts in accordance with the regulatory requirements
- Participates and implements the projects impacting the CLM department
- Manages all questions regarding documentation requirements for openings and modifications to existing accounts
- Opens Client Accounts and maintain the Client Data on LO Systems
- Checks, safe keep and ensure the integrity of client legal files, account opening forms, supporting KYC documents and correspondent files within strong room
- Chases missing documents with Bankers and Assistants, and report outstanding items to Compliance as per agreed procedure
- You have at least a bachelor degree in Banking or Finance
- You have minimum 3 year-experience in a similar role
- Strong oral and written skills in both French and English
- Knowledge on the private banking rules and applicable regulations
- Good understanding of regulatory matters such as US FATCA, QI, CRS, cross border
- Knowledge and experience in KYC / AML and financial services regulatory requirements
This position is a 6-month temporary work assignment.
If you identify yourself with the requirements of this challenging position, do not hesitate to apply by clicking on the button below.
Applications sent through the dedicated form on MySpringProfessional will be priorily processed.
The professional spirit that drives us forward
Would you like to be supported in your career by employment experts? With more than 300 clients, Spring Professional is The Adecco Group’s recruitment agency dedicated to highly qualified professionals. Our experts recruit in Accounting, Bank and Finance on temp, consulting, limited and permanent contract.