WANTED: Software Developer
We (TLI SERVICES) are currently looking for a “Software Developer” to integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company.
By joining the TLI SERVICES Consultant Team, you will contribute to its growth and become a superhero in the company by being THE Master of Dev !
Do you want to participate in this adventure?
- Be involved in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment within an Agile Scrum environment.
- Work with business analysts, developers and quality assurance testers to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, clean and testable code and perform code reviews
- Collaborate with teams to brainstorm, improve our products and create new efficient solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
Who are you?
- You are a Jedi of Software Development with at least 4 Years of experience.
- You a very good understanding of SOLID, TDD, Micro Services, SOA, OOA / OOD
- Extensive experience working with C#, ASP.NET Core (WEB API 2, MVC 6), Web Services (REST), SQL Server (2016 and above)
- Very good knowledge of .NET framework (4.7 and above)
- Relevant experience in various design and architecture patterns, unit tests, Test Driven Development, pair programming
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines, in particular Azure DevOps
- Experience with OAuth 2.0, OIDC, IdentityServer, Windows Services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git/SVN)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field
- Languages: excellent command of English
- The strongest request is your Focus on client happiness!
Nice to have:
- .NET Core/.NET 5 experience is a big plus
- Experience with popular web application frameworks (e.g. Angular,React and/or Vue)
- Experience with OData and/or GraphQL
- Experience with containers (docker, kubernetes)
- xUnit, nUnit, Entity Framework Core, NHibernate knowledge preferred
What we offer:
- A permanent and internal contract that will provide you stability
- An attractive salary and package, depending on your profile
- No longer limit your holiday destinations in time or distance, you will have 26 paid days off to enjoy!
- Integrate a fast-growing Luxembourgish company and evolve.
- Be part of a young and dynamic team with a family spirit to have a nice work environment.
- No more boring days, the missions will be different every day!
Do you want to meet your future team?
If you are interested in this attractive job opportunity, do not hesitate to send us your CV (PDF preferred). This position is handled by our HR Department.
All the applications will remain totally confidential.