Trasys International offers IT Consulting jobs at the European Institutions and International Organizations.
For our customer based in Luxembourg, the European Commission, we are looking for an ISMS Specialist.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Definition/design and implementation of an ISMS.
- Perform Risk Assessments.
- Writing Security Policies.
- Writing Security Operating Procedures.
- Perform Security audits/assessments.
- Identity and Access Management.
- You hold a Master's degree in a relevant field;
- You have more than 15 years of experience in IT and at least 8 years in CyberSecurity;
- You have at least one certification in IT Security (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, GSNA, GCCC, CAP, CRISC or equivalent);
- You are familiar with risk management methodologies (e..g. EBIOS, CRAMM, PILAR);
- You have strong experience with ISO 27001 (implementation and auditing);
- You have experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems and Linux (RedHat, Debian);
- You have deep knowledge with networking (TCP/IP, SNMP, DNS, Syslog-ng, etc.);
- You are fluent in English;
- You are eligible to an EU security clearance;
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in a team, understanding the needs, objectives and constraints of those in other disciplines and functions.