Amazon PPC Manager / Paid Search Stretagy Manager (F/M)
Wunderman Thompson SA is an international e-commerce consulting company focused on marketing a diverse range of products in various sectors on Amazon.
Wunderman Thompson has an international atmosphere, with a dynamic, young and multicultural team. The company is part of WPP's fully-owned global digital agency, Wunderman Thompson Commerce. We are currently looking for an experienced Paid Search professional to help us onboard, restructure and scale Amazon PPC accounts. As an Amazon PPC Manager you will be vital in continuing our efforts as an industry leader by creating best-in-class PPC strategies for accounts on Amazon while working with a team of PPC Specialists and Data Specialists to drive profitable sales growth for our clients.
- Define, build, and manage PPC campaign structures across multiple advertising accounts and brands on Amazon marketplaces
- Serve as your own project manager to for your responsible portfolio of brands: guide recommendations for action, take bid adjustments for the individual advertising campaigns and ensure that the defined goals (e.g. target ACOS) of the marketing campaigns are achieved in the long term
- Conduct A/B tests and roll out new advertising formats across all Amazon advertising channels and collaborate across brands and products on new go-to-market strategies for the Amazon marketplace
- Control the marketing budget and coordinate with Brand Managers to confirm PPC objectives and align strategies
- Communicate weekly/monthly/quarterly performance of advertising initiatives Stay informed with Amazon to lever most up to date best practices
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, economics, marketing, mathematics, computer science is preferred
- 2+ years of experience with Pay Per Click advertising (Amazon Advertising, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads)
- 1+ years of experience with Amazon Advertising
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work well independently and be self-motivated
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication
- Attention to detail while also having the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Fluency in English and German, any further language is a plus
- EU working permit
We offer a stimulating working position in a young, dynamic and international team. We give you the opportunity to gain experience in e-commerce and to collaborate with renowned companies. Do not miss this opportunity to grow professionally with us! Our office is located near Luxembourg airport.
Interested candidates may send CVs.
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment.