Wunderman Thompson SA is an international e-commerce consulting company focused on marketing a diverse range of products in various sectors on Amazon. Wunderman Thompson has an international atmosphere, with a dynamic, young and multicultural team. The company is part of WPP's fully-owned global digital agency, Wunderman Thompson Commerce.
We are currently looking for a Portuguese Freelancer to help us with some occasional projects. As Freelancer you will be vital in continuing our efforts to offer the best translations and audit services to our clients.
- Translations of product descriptions for promotional purposes
- Design and creation of informative product descriptions for promotional purposes, based on data provided by clients (samples, text, images)
- Content creation for a wide variety of product categories (sporting goods, clothing, kitchenware, textiles, home and garden products, pet products, electronics, toys, etc.)
- Market analysis and audits, to suit organization’s objectives, strategies, and to identify any problems or areas of opportunity
- Client Communication by recommending a course of action that best suits their needs.
- Cooperation and coordination with an international team
- Quality assurance: continuous monitoring and updating of content
- Language skills: Portuguese native speaker and fluent in English
- Excellent knowledge of the native country market and consumer habits
- University/college degree (preferably in marketing, communication or languages)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel
- Knowledge of German, French, Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Ability to work in a team
In Wunderman Thompson SA, we give you the opportunity to gain experience in e-commerce and to collaborate with renowned companies. Do not miss this opportunity to grow professionally with us!
At Wunderman Thompson, a WPP company, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.