Legal Officer - Luxembourg (m/f)
For our office in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a LEGAL OFFICER. We offer a dynamic and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
Our cross-departmental team created a few months ago and in a full development phase will offer you an immersion in financial corporate services as you will be directly incorporated within our Operations teams.
- Supporting the Legal and Corporate teams in day-to-day tasks;
- Assisting clients in implementation and incorporation of holding, financing, and real estate companies and building and maintaining a strong relationship with clients;
- Reviewing and preparing all relevant legal and corporate documents in relation to the client;
- Keeping the client company in legal good standing;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting in the preparation of our clients board meetings and shareholders meetings;
- Actively impact the preparation of legal documents for our clients (analysis of legal documents, regulations, procedures…);
- Actively participating in the life of a cross-departmental and dynamic team.
- You hold a Master or a Bachelor degree in Law;
- You are a high-energy, results-oriented person exhibiting a natural drive. You possess the highest personal and professional integrity and have an eye for detail;
- You are fluent in English (knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- Your team spirit, your capacity to build strong client relationships and your sense of initiative will play a decisive role.