One of our clients is looking for :
- Managing GDPR Compliance
- Implementation and development of data protection framework
- Elaborating risk mitigating and remediation plan with the Compliance team
- Improvement of internal procedures and policies and reports for the Data Protection Committee
- Developing Data Protection Training program and provide training to the employee
- Diploma in Law or Finance
- At least 4 years’ experience as a Data Protection Officer, ideally in insurance company
- Good knowledge of national and European data protection laws
- Ability to work independently, team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in French and English (both written & spoken)
Our client, a well-known insurance company is looking for a Data Protection Analyst
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission : Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values : EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to click on this opportunity !