For one of our clients, a lax firm located in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Legal Secretary:
• You will have to deal with email requests and calendar updates
• You will draft, edit, proofread, and finalize documents;
• You will have to support filing, printing, scanning and archiving of files
Lawyer assistance :
• You will have to prepare lawyers expense reports and assist with timesheets
• You will have to organize and coordinate travel arrangements, appointments, conferences and meetings
• You will be in charge of assisting for any ad-hoc requests.
• You will be responsible of internal and external communication
• You will have to ensure telephone coverage for internal and external calls with the team
• You will have to draft internal emails (to be send on behalf of the Partners)
• You will have to liaise with other departments in a professional manner to ensure smooth support to Lawyers.
• You will participate in billing activities : opening files, preparing invoices, tracking payments
• You will have to ensure RCS recording and filling
• You wil have to liaise and support other Business Professionals when needed (HR, Business Development, IT…).
• Bachelor's degree in administrative assistance or secretarial field
• 0-2 years of experience in a similar position
• Fluency in French and English
• Good knowledge of Microsoft suite
• Flexible and able to work as part of a team in a confidential manner
Our client is a law firm located in Luxembourg and offers you a permanent contract.