Our client is looking for a Senior Fund Legal Manager :
• Be in charge of the drafting and updating of the legal documentation related to investment funds , specifically UCITS and AIFs.
• Prepare board meetings, attend board meetings and draft minutes of the discussions.
• Review and draft external agreement.
• Set-up UCI’s contracts and prepare the administrative aspects.
• Be up to date about the new regulations and provide advice to management and other departments
• Be a point of contact in the company and act as a support to the other departments on legal issues regarding investment funds
• Liaise with internal departments, external partners and counterparties (CSSF, audit firms, notaries, etc…)
• Master degree in Law
• Minimum three years of experience in the Luxembourg fund industry and a sound understanding of the life of a Luxembourg investment fund
• A prior experience in a management company of domiciliary agent department.
• Be aware of the regulatory need in AIFMD and UCITS V
• Fluent in French and English
• You are a team player with good communication skills
Our client is a renowned asset manager
The AXIS GROUP was established in 1996 and has since been known for its rigorous quality standards in HR Services, this within a number of specific sectors: Insurance, Banking & Finance, Human Resources & Legal.
Our mission : Finding the perfect candidate-employer match within these specific niches. Our focus remains long-term collaboration, with both companies and employees.
Our core values : EXCELLENCE, TEAMWORK, INTEGRITY, PRIDE, PASSION.
For more information, do not hesitate to click on this opportunity !