- Provide technical support/solutions for all technology equipment (Virtual and physical desktop computers, laptop, Mac, Printer, Video Conference (Zoom) )
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems through to resolution
- Support enterprise mobile solutions (Office365, VPN)
- Set-up and configure new systems and hardware upgrades
- Maintain current environments and software policies
- Assist in maintaining clear desk with regards to desktop cable management
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met and maintained
- Achieve high quality of service support to the business community
- Operate comfortably within an International team environment.
- Provide support for BCP / DR requirements
- Excellent English (spoken and written), other European languages would be an advantage
- 2+ years IT experience, with proven technical support experience
- Experience of desktop environments Windows, MS Office 365, Project Tools
- Software deployment tool, such as SCCM knowledge would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of voice / network architectures, data WAN/LAN.
- Understanding of TCP/IP protocol, horizontal and vertical cabling structures
- Knowledge of IOS/smart devices.
- ITIL foundation knowledge is an advantage.
- Customer-service focus, with a positive, ‘’can do’’ attitude
- Initiative taker, results driven
- Able to work under pressure and on tight deadlines
- Organised with good attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communicator
- Flexible team player, comfortable in a multi-national environment
We offer a mission of minimum 10 months as Consultant in an international environment at Kirchberg.