Service and Process Manager (m/f/gn)
Department: Energy Business IT
Location: Esch-sur-Alzette (Luxembourg)
Contract: Permanent contract; full time
As a major energy supplier in the Luxembourg energy market, also present in Germany, France and Belgium, the mission of Enovos Luxembourg S.A. is to generate, procure, transmit and distribute electricity, natural gas and renewable energies to industries, SMB’s, distributors and private households.
- You maintain and further improve a defined service catalog at the Enovos level
- You analyze the provided service quality and verify with negotiated SLA’s (Service-Level Agreement), monitor and report on breaches of the SLA
- You verify that the agreed commitments for delivery on releases are in place in terms of release manager
- You drive all services transition for service go live and manage all transition activities
- You use Jira, Confluence, Git and Service Desk kind of tools for managing your responsibility
- You participate in the monthly project program offices and have an overall view for the committed delivery and planned resources
- You prepare monthly report about support activities, and weekly dashboard with key performance indicators
- You hold a University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Science, Mathematics or equivalent
- You have a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role
- You are experienced in agile project management approaches like Scrum
- You have demonstrated ability for complex problem analysis and resolution
- You are capable of programming, testing, and deploying applications
- You have experience with CI/CD process
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills in English. A good knowledge of German and/or French will be considered as an advantage
What we offer
- Modern workplace in a changing and challenging energy business environment in the heart of Greater Europe
- Highly international and cross-cultural working environment
- A satisfying working environment with a culture of appreciation, flat hierarchies and open-door policy
- Diverse development opportunities and a lot of room for professional and personal development
- Additional benefits as being a part of a larger organization
How to apply?
Interested? If you feel your track record corresponds to the conditions required, do not hesitate to send us your application.
Applications received by any other means will not be considered.
A certified copy of your diploma as well as a recent copy of your criminal record will be requested after the first interview.