Today we are assisting one of our client an internationally recognized insurance for a compliance officer job.
This company is leading insurance provider for clients offering a huge wide of services.
Created more than 100 years ago and employing thousands of people in the world.
- Provide compliance and regulatory support
- In charge of the Compliance policies, procedures and processes to be in line with Luxembourg law
- Act as the main contact for compliance subjects for regional managers and legal representatives
- Comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and ensure, at a level appropriate to the position, that appropriate measures are in place to ensure this compliance
- Able to give help on the interpretation and the application of CAA and other regulation
- Give a contribution for the integration of the Conduct Risk Framework.
- Manage regulatory licensing obligations for the firm
- Work with the compliance team in London to deliver the compliance plan across all firm entities
- Respect due date for compliance projects
- Attend and report on compliance matters to the Risk Committee and the Management Committe
- Always make sure to be in line with the changing legislation, regulations and market practice
- Being actor for a proactive compliance within the firm
- Collaboration with your local team to coordinate monitoring, assurance and transactional advice to the business
- Filings documentation to the CAA
- Working with the all the Managers to regulate day to day compliance issues
- Management of exceptional projects when necessary
- Interpersonal skills
- Work autonomously
- Capacity of analyse & problem solver
- Experience of dealing with regulatory authorities at a senior level.
- Experience in regulatory & compliance matters
- Good communicator
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience in insurance company
- Experience of Luxembourg legal and regulatory requirements
- Excellent English
Very competitive salary package
Work in an international environment
Very challenging position
Do you think you could be the perfect match for this role? Then do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com. One of our consultants will treat it with utmost discretion and confidentiality.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!