Our clients, a famous law firm based in Luxembourg is looking for a corporate associate.
- In charge of Merger & acquisition transactions
- Structuring and restructuring operations
- Luxembourg corporate law matters.
- Participation to meetings with clients
- Ralization of the follow up of the requests
- Drafting legal and regulatory documentations
- Degree in law.
- Holding CCDL or being registered on List 1 or List 2
- 3 - 4 years of experience in Luxembourg
- English ,German and/or French
- Autonomous & good organisation
- Good Communication skills.
- International environment of wokr
- Dealing with various and reputed clients
- Competitive remuneration
- A good Work-life balance
- Various Legal trainings
You think this could be a good opportunity for you ?
Send your resume to and one of our consultants will take care of it in all discretion.
Are you looking for another job in a different area ? Then check out all our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 82
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two (2) weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you have no answer from us within three (3) weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations.