For this position, we are supporting one of the largest depositary banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world.
Highly recognized in the financial services sector, it manages the assets of millions of people. This opening can be really interresting for people who want to learn from a top tier firm in its business area.
- Support legal advisors within the Luxembourg Legal Team (main task).
- Drafting, negotiation and management of client contracts (e.g. depositary and administration agreements) and other legal documents related to the activity
- Provide advice and support to the company on all legal issues related to the services of traditional and alternative investment structures.
- Pay attention to regulatory developments and contribute to their implementation.
- Contribute to business projects and answer data protection questions.
- Good ability to analyze complex situations and obtain information to draw efficient conclusions.
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Respect of due dates
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sevice & result oriented
- Master degree in Law
- Strong experience of 5 years in Luxembourg
- PE/RE expert
- Bar admission
The Offer :
- Trainings to improve your skills
- Days that never look the same
- Remuneration depending profile
- Discretionary Bonus
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations