This company is an active servie provider with many years of experience in the market. Within this structure, you will have various responsibilities like assisting the Chief Compliance Officer in his responsibilities & develop your knowledge by working on different topics and getting trained.
Located near the train station, this job is also really easy to access without having to struggle with the traffic !
- Respond to counterparty due diligence
- Validation the AML/CFT policies/procedures in line with local regulations and Head Office guideline;
- Provide AML/KYC advice and guidance regarding to MIBL senior management, staff and clients as needed;
- Implement due diligence on subcontractors and counterparties
- Respond to listeners of Client Funds and Internal Funds (and other AIFM or admin counterparties)
- Contact point for CSSF and CRF for AML/CFT matters
- Monitor and report on regulatory/compliance AML/CFT developments in Luxembourg to the Chief Compliance Officer;
- Participate in transaction control
- Participate in the production of documentation for OFIs (RBA, procedures, reporting / KPI, etc.)
- You have at least 3 years of experience as an AML/KYC officer
- You are fluent in French and English both orally and in writing;
- As your role is indispensable in the development of this structure, you are a rigorous and responsible person.
- Knowledge of EU regulatory structures
- Strong knowledge of Luxembourg regulation
- Trainings to improve your skills
- Possibility of professional evolution
- Remuneration depending profile
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations