We are looking to hire a Senior legal counsel for a Bank located in the city center of Luxembourg. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic firm where you will be able to develop competencies through a wide range of responsibilities and work within brand new offices in which you will feel very confortable to work in the most efficient way possible.
- Provide good quality legal advice on a broad range of topics to enable the Bank to identify, manage and report legal risk
- Proactively involved with stakeholders to demonstrate value add of having a lawyer involved early with key matters concerning client management.
- Draft, negotiate and manage customer contracts (e.g. depositary and administration agreements) as well as other bank related agreements or legal documents.
- Manage own workload of general banking / wealth management work
- Monitor regulatory developments and contributes to regulatory implementation
- Pro-actively involved with the business / stakeholders
- Work within Legal Team collaborating with colleagues on common topics, adopting common approach and adopting best practice
- 5+ years of experience
- Qualified lawyer with in-house financial services experience in Luxembourg OR from top tier law firm in financial services Luxembourg
- Master in Law
- Deep knowledge of asset management regulation, banking and finance law and commercial law.
- Fluent in English & French, Spanish is an asset
- Capable of taking on broad scope of responsibility and delivering to conflicting deadlines
- Salary up to 90k
- Join a multicultural company with human values
- Strong possibility of evolution
- Meal vouchers
- 30 days vacations: you will have more time to spend with your family
- You will have a complete mutual that will protect your family & yoursel
If you are interested in this opportunity, please do not hesitate to send your resume to One of our consultants will treat it in all discretion.
Are you looking for a different job? Then check out our opportunities at www.legrand-associates.com.
We can also be reached by phone at the following number +352 208 812 80
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Your application will be reviewed and we will contact you within two weeks if there is an appropriate match with the open position. If you receive no answer from us within three weeks, please consider that your profile does not correspond to our expectations