Our client is looking for a person able to ensure appropriate and efficient interdependencies between all R&D projects when it relates to hardware and software development.
- Participates to the development & design of products for all product families in accordance with Product Development process. Leads & delivers the development of cost‐effective products aligned with duty book throughout the development process. Execute broad engineering knowledge to design & development new products, product changes & enhancements.
- Performs drawings of plans using computer‐assisted engineering & design software.
- Participates to the assessment of systems, products performances.
- Uses various resources of information, academic and non‐academic, available competitive information & intelligence reports to optimize product design and performances
- Work with external resources to develop products, resolving product issues & detecting development opportunities, ensuring quality design & performance Product Documentation, reporting & optimization, manufacturing & engineering support
- Generates documentation for the production of Design history files & device master records as per R&D operating processes.
- Ensures to resolve all identified problems during the development process by filing adequate & effective development tracking systems, documents. Clearly reports on a permanent basis to the Head of Hardware and Software development & addresses at every stage of the project development potential hurdles, issues hindering from delivering an expected development within the planned timeframe.
- Partners with Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Certifications, Production & Purchasing departments to ensure their contribution to the product development process.
- Contributes effectively to the broader technical & resource needs of the team while ensuring a specific technical expertise is continually developed & strengthened.
- Master degree in Science or engineering in electric/electronics
- 3 years in an R&D environment
- Experience in project management - Experience managing and leading projects
- Strong knowledge of electrical/electronic systems and associated test methods
- Data analysis, utilization of statistical tools
- Test method development, test standards and certification
- Communication skills and interpersonal effectiveness
- Evidence of shaping innovative solutions that have a major impact within the business area and organisation
- Ability to interface effectively with cross‐functional groups to understand and respond to shifting priorities
- Fluent in English and French
Additional information :
- Start date : ASAP
- Contract : Mission before long term contract
- Location : Hosingen, Luxembourg