Pictet is an investment-led service company, offering wealth management, asset management and related services. We are a partnership of seven owner managers and our principles of succession and transmission of ownership have remained unchanged since foundation in 1805.
Our purpose is to build responsible partnerships with our clients, communities, and the companies in which we invest, in order to safeguard and transmit wealth, of all kinds, in the service of the real economy.
With more than CHF 576 billion in assets under management or custody at 31 December 2019, Pictet is today one of the leading Europe-based independent wealth and asset managers.
Headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and founded there, Pictet today employs more than 4,200 people. It has 28 offices in: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Basel, Brussels, Dubai, Frankfurt, Geneva, Hong Kong, Lausanne, London, Luxembourg, Madrid, Milan, Monaco, Montreal, Munich, Nassau, Osaka, Paris, Rome, Singapore, Stuttgart, Taipei, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Turin, Verona and Zurich.
We are seeking to hire for the Finance Department of Pictet & Cie (Europe) S.A. a Finance Manager with at least five years’ experience in the banking sector.
You will play a role in the transformation of the Finance Department and be involved in numerous projects as part of a ten-person team responsible for the accounting and finance of the Bank in Luxembourg and its branches as well as of other Luxembourg-based entities. You will be directly in charge of the accounting and finance of the Bank in Luxembourg and have the opportunity to develop in an international, dynamic and constantly changing environment, covering activities relating to general accounting, finance and taxation (both direct and indirect).
- Keeping the accounts of the Bank in Luxembourg.
- Carrying out a monthly analysis of account variations and putting performance indicators (KPIs) in place to produce reliable financial data to ensure sound decision-making.
- Being a key player in revamping the internal control system.
- Proactively contributing to accounting and tax regulatory watches.
- Providing assistance with accounting issues (Lux GAAP and IFRS) and related tax implications, where applicable.
- Degree in Finance, Economics or Management.
- At least five years’ experience in accounting (Lux GAAP and IFRS) and taxation.
- Skilled user of Microsoft Office, Avaloq, SAP, Business Object and Tableau.
- Excellent command of French and English. Knowledge of another foreign language would be a real plus.
- Keen sense of responsibility, results oriented.
- Organisational flair, able to operate efficiently without supervision, adept at problem-solving.
- Ability to manage priorities.
- Excellent analytical skills, strong work ethic and genuine adaptability.
- Able to work well in a team.
As the chosen candidate, you will clearly be a ‘doer’, who is motivated by the desire to take up a stimulating and highly empowering challenge, working for a group with an international reach.
We will not accept any CVs via agencies.
"In accordance with the provisions of the Luxembourg law of 23 July 2016 amending the law of 29 March 2013, candidates may be required to provide an extract from their criminal record. This document, issued by the authorities, must not be older than three months. Such a document will be requested with the aim of carrying out a character check on candidates, bearing in mind the area of activity of our establishment and, more particularly, the tasks described in the job description".