Proximus Luxembourg SA unites the Tango and Telindus brands under one umbrella and employs 700 people. Both brands operate jointly to meet all the telecommunications needs of Luxembourg's residential and business customers.
Tango offers fixed and mobile telephony, Internet and television services to residential customers and small businesses with less than 10 employees, while Telindus provides ICT and fixed and mobile telecommunication services to medium-sized and large companies as well as public administrations.
Proximus Luxembourg is a subsidiary of the Proximus group, the main provider of telephony, internet, television and ICT services in Belgium.
It participates in the development of telecommunication infrastructures and ICT services in Luxembourg.
Join a dynamic team and get a strong experience in digital marketing in a fast moving, challenging and state of the art environment. Develop your knowledge and be introduced to all digital marketing techniques.
The trainee will be 100% involved in all digital activities within Tango including websites’ environment (BtoC, BtoB Small enterprise and corporate) maintenance and evolution, selfcare, apps, social media management, digital campaigns and performance online media.
He will also be involved in traditional advertising campaigns including our print, out of home, TV & radio campaigns bringing support in brief definition, benchmarking or creative process follow-up.
Mission will include both strategic and operational tasks.
The Digital & Communication Marketing Trainee will provide operational support for the department’s activities in terms of:
Brand, Advertising & Digital Marketing department for operational activities:
Follow-up of the day to day website maintenance including
- Maintenance of an updates planning
- Content rewriting / adaptation
- Content proofreading
- Translation management in German and English in link with the translation agency
- Visual creation / adaptation follow up with communication agency
- Publication follow-up and quality check
Operational management of Tango’s Facebook page
- Editorial planning update follow up
- Posts writing and topics proactive proposal based on editorial strategy
- Publication and monitoring of the page
- Day to day community management (manages comments, identify risks)
Support Digital Marketing officer in her missions including:
- Support Senior communication officer in creative campaigns follow-up
- Help building communication briefs and setting the context, the objectives or the key messages to address
- Follow-up creative process and production of elements (posters, spots…)
- Be involved in post-campaign analysis
He/She will work under supervision of the Head of Brand, Advertising & Digital team and 2 team members.
- Superior organizational skills
- Good copywriting ability
- Digital sensitive
- Native French and Fluent in English
- German and Luxembourgish skills appreciated
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint – Basic knowledge of Photoshop is a strong plus.
- Good communication skills
Our Offer :
A professional and stimulating working environment in IT & telecom sector . Various career opportunities within the Proximus Group on a national and international level, high-quality training and a rich and acknowledged expertise. We also offer you an attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits.