Rotarex is the world’s leading partner for cylinder valves, regulators and equipment for all gas applications since 1922. Rotarex is active in the following fields: Ultra-high purity and high purity gases, LPG, CNG, fire extinguishing equipment and systems as well as medical and industrial gases sectors.
1200 highly skilled motivated people within a worldwide network work every day to fulfill customers and industry needs. Rotarex is globally recognized for its innovation quality and customer service.
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support the IT infrastructure of an international manufacturing company?
In order to support our growth in our business, we are recruiting a
IT System Engineer (m/w)
ROTAREX is looking for an Infrastructure System Engineer to design and deliver services on a global scale.
You’ll work within a globally distributed infrastructure.
Using your skills, you’ll help to build, automate and support this infrastructure. This is a rare chance to work with multiple technologies and services while managing continual change.
As an infrastructure specialist, you’ll collaborate and work closely with other talented engineers and developers to implement solutions to challenges at scale, simplifying systems and learning new technologies to deliver our IT services worldwide.
- Working on support and maintenance for current and future infrastructure,
- Designing and implementing computer systems, software and networks includes defining complex system requirements,
- Determining system specifications, processes and working parameters,
- The overall function of this occupation is to ensure system hardware and software are compatible and capable of required performance metrics using our monitoring solution,
- Network Design, implement and maintain a wired, wireless or combination network and troubleshoot any problems that arise,
- Technical implementation of different projects,
- Implement systems configuration changes while maintaining required security level,
- Advise about new technologies and improvement of the existing infrastructure,
- Maintaining the technology rollout and server lifecycle,
- Manage and review the backup system and disaster recovery plan (DRP) to ensure data security and worldwide availability of services,
- Manage most problems before they become severe by updating the ticket database and solve problems and major incident,
- Support the helpdesk service,
- Flexible on working time (maintenance can be occurring outside of standard working time), part of the on-call duty team rotation.
- Solid understanding of …
- Experience with operating systems, …
- Configuration management and version control experiences for the purposes of operating systems and infrastructure components and its related tools
- Experience with monitoring tools …
- Solid network administration experience
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Bash)
- Experience with server and network hardware (procurement, installation and maintenance)
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have a degree in Computer Science or at least 5 years of experience in a similar position
- You have a very good knowledge and experience in Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure services
- You have a good knowledge in the Microsoft product range, Active Directory, Office 365, Exchange, security systems, network services, storage, backup systems.
- You work on project mode and help the project manager to build project plan
- You help the helpdesk and follow incident and request from the ticketing system
- You are fluent in English (any other language would be an asset);
- You are passionate, open minded and team player
- You have strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You are proactive, show innovation and are adaptable
Added value skills are:
- Languages: French. German is a plus.
- Scripting knowledge
We offer you a job with responsibilities, in a dynamic team as well as in a stimulating international industrial environment.
If you do not receive an answer within 30 days, you will have to consider that we will not proceed with your application.