Senior Full Stack Developer - Cloud technologies (F/M)
Do you want to achieve ambitious goals in your everyday work and support development of an international manufacturing company?
In order to support our growth in our business, we are recruiting a: Senior Full Stack Developer – Cloud technologies (F/M)
- Write new code using prescribed specifications and design documentation in accordance with programming standards.
- Modify, test and troubleshoot existing programs/software utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and development/programming technology.
- Contribute program and domain knowledge to feature and functionality planning.
- Effectively unit test all codes and programs.
- Ensure documentation.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience designing and delivering future-forward cloud solutions (using Azure Platform will be considered as a strong asset)
- The following skills must be fulfilled:
-PaaS (Platform as a Service) -Understanding of the different cloud models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS);
-Micro Services Architecture - Experience in the design and implementation of solutions using multiple cloud resources communicating with each other while being decoupled;
-Messaging system (Event Hub, Event Grid, Service Bus, Queues) - Ability to create decoupled cloud applications using messaging systems (MaaS) as a means of communication;
-NoSQL Databases (Document DB) - Knowledge of denormalized databases (design, implementation);
- -IoT - Ability to make a standalone device communicate with a cloud system in a secure and automated manner in order to collect telemetry and store it in a suitable resource (IoT Hub, DPS, Time Series Insight);
- The following skills will be appreciated:
-API Management - Centralization and securing of Business APIs;
-Azure active directory B2B / B2C - Authentication, authorization, management of user access and services to resources;
-WebSocket (SignalR) - Real-time communication between different resources such as a backend and a web client;
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.