Publiée le 15/11/2023
SOPRA STERIA PSF
- Informatique Consulting
Sopra Steria is looking for a “Business Analyst” in order to reinforce our project teams working for one of our Client in Banking and Insurance area in Luxembourg.
- an opportunity to join a human centric company.
- a stable work environment
- partial teleworking (depending on the mission and client requirements)
- training and close monitoring of your professional career
- exciting assignements and projects
- Business Analysis activities in an Agile project ;
- Working closely with Product Owners to help them to articulate requirements in standard products (including User Stories and Acceptance Criteria) ;
- Ensuring that products meet the needs of project colleagues through close collaboration ;
- Ensuring that business requirements are feasible, and that they comply with the wider technology strategy.
- Able to work in a large program with complex processes and inter-dependencies ;
- Experience of working with stakeholders from a range of backgrounds and cultures ;
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations;
- Able to distinguish between a requirement and a solution, and help stakeholders to identify requirements.
- You are pragmatic and solutions oriented;
- You are open-minded, problem-solver, with good communication skills;
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
Your Knowledge/Experience :
- You have a degree in Computer Science or/and Finance or equivalent experience. Master degree is an asset;
- Knowledge of Calypso, Multifonds is an asset ;
- Knowledge of Agile (Scrum) methodology;
- You speak French and have a good level in English;
- Candidates will ideally have between 3-5 years of experience of working as a business analyst in the banking or insurance sector: investment funds, trade, PERE, retail banking, wealth management…