CORPORATE FINANCE OFFICER (M/F/D)
The Corporate Finance Officer will support the growth of Advanzia’s business in a fast-changing environment, play an important role in our asset liability management and be involved in the bank’s M&A activities. As part of the Finance department, you will interact with various internal and external stakeholders and will have an in-depth understanding of the inner workings of the bank. This opportunity is a full-time CDI contract.
ABOUT THE JOB l What will you do?
As a Corporate Finance Officer, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Assess and forecast capital situations
- Prepare materials and presentations for asset liability management meetings
- Monitor investment maturity and propose actions to renew investments
- Manage collateral and asset encumbrance levels
- Answer ad-hoc analytical requests addressed to the Finance department
- Prepare marketing material and investor presentations for investor roadshows
- Coordinate the delivery and review of information received from various departments and stakeholders during due diligence and other Q&A processes
- Prepare regular reporting to lenders in relation to collateralised loans
- Coordinate audit activities in relation to funding instruments
- Support in the screening of M&A opportunities
- Prepare data requirements for valuation purposes
- Analyse data received from M&A prospects
- Prepare business case projections and resulting valuation
ABOUT YOU l What’s your background?
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Banking or Financial Engineering, or an equivalent degree, or relevant experience in the field
- Minimum 2 years of experience as financial analyst or in a similar position, ideally in a banking environment
- CFA accreditation or similar is a plus
- Knowledge in valuation methodologies is a must-have
- Experience in valuation is a plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office,
- especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience in working with databases is a plus, such as SQL and PowerBI
- Strong analytical skills
WHAT WE EXPECT l What are your skills?
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- A precise and accurate working style with an eye for detail
- A strong sense of self-motivation
- Committed to meeting deadlines
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French, German are advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER l What advantages will you have?
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) projects as part of the bank’s Advanzia Plus initiative
Where you will be working
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs more than 200 staff from all over the world. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English.
Click here to find out more about your career opportunities at Advanzia Bank.