Join our Finance Team and help international financial institutions (insurance and banking) meet regulatory requirements and develop strong risk management methodologies. As a consultant manager, you will work with clients and be involved in projects covering IFRS accounting, Regulatory reporting, Finance transformation and more. Your activities will include:
- Advising clients with accounting regulation and reviewing compliance with regulatory requirements (like IFRS and CRR/CRDIV);
- Helping clients with the challenges faced for the preparation of their reporting (like Finrep, Schema A and Annual reports);
- Help clients with the setting up of a continuous improvement mindset, transforming and optimizing their processes in a controlled way;
- Assist clients in the implementation of their accounting platforms, reporting and performance management tools;
- Assist clients in the setting up of the internal reports allowing them to manage their business.
- Development opportunities – we invest in the development and progression of our people to maximize their potential. All of our current partner group have been promoted from within the firm.
- Great place to work – we are a non-hierarchical organisation and promote openness, teamwork and knowledge sharing within the firm and wider Group of companies.
- Competitive remuneration – we offer a competitive base salary and flexible benefits package. In addition, we offer a range of incentives and bonuses to reward performance and to align individuals’ incentives with those of the firm and our clients.
- We are looking for managers with an entrepreneurial mind-set, willing to develop our network and identify interesting projects for our team.
- You should at least have 9 years of relevant experience in an insurance or banking environment, within Finance functions or Risk management.
- We value experience gained with large and/or specialized consultancies as well as experience gained in line roles or change roles within the financial services industry and/or regulatory bodies.
- As manager in charge of a team, you will be expected to build the team in line with the opportunities of the market. An existing network is therefore a plus.
- As a responsible for our projets at the clients, we expect you to have a proven track record in project management, grounded in the knowledge of a recognized project management methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Results oriented, ability to set clear goals and objectives, focusing on the achievement of targets, quality and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently while also demonstrating real team-working skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to diagnose issues and develop solutions.
- Your expertise should include:
- Technical knowledge of and experience with IFRS, Finrep, Schema A, ….
- Project management methodology
- You should at least be fluent in Dutch, French and English.
About Avantage Reply
There's never been a better time to join Reply. More than 8500 of us are united behind delivering quality services and solutions to our clients in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Telco & Utilities...
Avantage Reply, Reply's financial services management consultancy, has 14 offices across Europe (Amsterdam, Berlin, Brussels, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Lisbon, London, Luxembourg, Milan, Munich, Paris, Rome, Vienna, and Zurich).
In the context of our growing activities in Brussels, be part of an experienced team working with diverse clients (retail banks, investment banks, custodians, central counterparties, brokers) on risk management, asset and liability management (ALM), and regulatory change.