Your responsabilities task will be in liaise with the project management :
- End-to-end delivery of Medium to Large projects: project scope, schedule, cost, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
- Successful delivery of projects through the entire project lifecycle in accordance with recognised methodologies, processes and standards. Measuring project performance, ensuring the maintenance of comprehensive project documentation.
- Achieving high customer satisfaction through strong delivery management and communication with clients and stakeholders
- Coordinating assigned internal and external resources to achieve project success
- Providing leadership and mentorship to project team members and stakeholders
You will join our international dynamic team based in Luxembourg. We offer you the possibility to work for our local and international clients in the Financial&Banking sector.
As a member of e*finance consulting Reply Luxembourg, you will work within our Services Teams assisting our clients within their project management needs. From defining and developing business models to optimise and integrate processes, suport them on new services/department creation to outsourcing their activities.
E*finance consulting Reply will provide you with a stepping stone to accelerate your career and go much deeper with clients, not just advising them as to how they could address an issue but also implementing the solutions that you recommend.
- A minimum Master’s degree in Business or Management or related field
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in managing small to big projects in client facing positions Previous experience as Consultant is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), organisation skills
- Professional Project Management Certification (PRINCE 2, PMP and Agile PM) or relevant experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of and proven experience in the financial industry : Private Banking and/or Asset servicing (AML/KYC, Transfer Agent, Fund Accounting, Custodian,...)
- Fluency in written and spoken English and French. German is a plus
About E*Finance Consulting
There's never been a better time to join Reply (www.reply.com).
Founded in 1996, Reply is today a leading Services Company with more than 8,000 employees distributed across a network of specialized companies, delivering high quality services and solutions to our clients in Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Telco & Utilities...
E*Finance Consulting Reply is the division specialized in Management Consulting Services for Financial & Banking Institutions.