CTG PSF is an IT Services Company dedicated to various clients mainly in the financial sector.
We are currently hiring a Linux / DevOps Engineer (M/W/X) for one of our customers.
Within a multi-skilled team you will:
· Manage and administer Linux-based systems and ensure their optimal performance, availability, and security.
· Work with different teams to design, implement and maintain Azure-based solutions in line with business requirements.
· Participate in the development and implementation of DevOps practices using Azure DevOps for automation, application, and infrastructure deployments but also continuous integration.
· Oversee troubleshooting and help to resolve problems related to the Linux infrastructure, Azure Cloud, or applications deployments.
· Responsible for maintaining documentation and providing knowledge transfer to all team members.
· You hold a bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent,
· Proactive, you can identity and solve problems while proposing areas for improvement,
· You are a real Team Player and able to communicate with different operational and business teams,
· Passionate about IT and Linux systems, you have at least 3 years’ experience in Linux system administration,
· You have good knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud platform (deployment and management),
· You have a good command of DevOps tools and methodologies (e.g Azure DevOps, Ansible, Terraform),
· You are familiar with productions environment and scripting languages as Bash, Powershell and/or Python,
· A first experience with containerization technologies is a plus,
· You are fluent in English, being able to speak German is a bonus.
· An attractive salary package with or without a company car
· A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
· Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
· A dedicated training program with personal development plans
· Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks, ...)
· Regular events with the CTG team: learning lunches, Staff meeting, Xmas, Marathons, ...
As a signatory of the Diversity Charter, in line with our policy of diversity and inclusion, this position is open to all candidates, regardless of their origin, nationality, gender, skin color, ethnic or social background, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation or stage of life.
Would you like to evolve in a structure where professional commitment and career development are key words? Then apply right now!
Within the framework of our PSF certification, please note that an extract of police record will be asked during our process of recruitment.