Never before have we seen a platform as perfect as Azure. It is the ideal public cloud solution. It is robust, reliable, secure and scalable. Providing advanced cloud-based solutions is just one of the many ways in which we at delaware demonstrate our commitment to innovation.
As Microsoft experts, we believe that Azure will be a critical pillar for us and many of our customers. With more than 15 years of experience, we know the technical landscape through and through. That is why we act as an expert implementation partner. We guide our customers through their entire cloud migration process.
If you are as enthusiastic about Azure as we are, chances are you will be satisfied with what we have to offer. Would you like to help our customers see the many opportunities that the cloud can offer them? Are you not only interested in building, but also redefining their entire IT landscape? Then read on!
Your duties as an Azure Architect
The common thread through all our activities? Our love for Azure and everything cloud related. Let's take a look at your daily activities.
- Let's start at the beginning. As an Azure Architect you devote 60% of your time to your customer. You will be given a special place at the developers table and will work closely with the client's developers team to prepare the organization for upcoming IT challenges.
- How exactly are you going to do that? You are an Azure trend watcher: you keep a close eye on cloud developments and share your knowledge with equally enthusiastic technical experts. Together you will adapt existing systems or develop solutions that run on Azure, in order to solve future problem .
- You will go to clients to give workshops and presentations about the many possibilities that the cloud has to offer. You will share with them the insights you have gained through experience and self-study.
- After you've explored the wonderful world of Azure, you're not only helping our customers make the transition to the cloud. You also question their existing IT infrastructure and help them (and us!) to innovate.
- With your advanced technical skills , you will also work closely with other teams within delaware to support them in their cloud deployment projects.
Do you have the talent to become a Delaware Azure Architect?
- Do you have more than 3 years of experience with a public cloud environment? Or even better: do you master the skills required to design and build solutions on Azure?
- Are you familiar with or do you know something about the trends within Azure PaaS : web, IoT, data, serverless, etc.?
- Do you consider yourself an architect with a hands-on mentality? Not afraid to offer solutions that others wouldn't even consider? Which is good! Your technology recommendations will help us stay sharp.
- Do we need you to predict the future? Not really. We do expect you to do extensive research into everything related to Azure. In combination with your technical know-how, the fact that you stay up to date with the latest cloud developments will make you a thought leader in your field. Or should we say 'cloud leader'?
- Are you comfortable in a more customer-centric role? Since you will be spending a lot of time with clients, consultancy skills can come in handy.
- Can you express yourself in both English and French?
- Do you have an insatiable appetite for innovation? Are you looking forward to delving deeper into the world of (hybrid) cloud solutions?
Even if you don't answer 'YES' to all of the above questions, it would still be nice to meet you. Our team of cloud lovers is looking forward to meeting you!
Do you want to know more?
You can find more information about delaware on our website. This will give you an idea of what it is like to work for us. We are even more fun in real life; so feel free to visit our offices in Luxembourg.