Our Core Technology Services solution designs, builds, implements and supports the business critical infrastructure needed to run core applications.
Who are you?
You combine your experience and passion to create cloud solutions with the hands-on and flexible attitude to advise on and realize business projects. As a cloud engineer, you have the commercial insight to put yourself in the shoes of the customer, understand their reality and translate the functional blueprint into a technical architecture or solution. As a mature, technically skilled cloud engineer, your stay involved and engaged throughout the project implementation cycle.
You are ambitious and eager to take on a varied range of short-term projects. You are keen on growing and diversifying your cloud engineering skills while working mostly autonomously on your projects. You are committed to expand your knowledge by staying up-to-date on the latest technologies in your field and mentoring your less-experienced colleagues to help our team grow further in Luxemburg.
Who are we?
In an ideal world, every company’s IT infrastructure reflects its business requirements. The real world, however, is marked by constant change: speedy growth, acquisitions, new customer demands, technology advances, etc.. To keep up, the company should be able to adapt its infrastructure to every new situation in a flexible way. That’s where Core Technology Services fits in.
Our Core Technology Services solution designs, builds, implements and supports the business critical infrastructure needed to run core applications. In doing this, we have a cloud-first focus where Microsoft Azure is our most important platform for bringing solutions to the market. Our team already has a strong presence in Belgium and abroad. To expand our data center migration services in Europe, we are creating a new Microsoft Azure team in Luxemburg and we would like you to join!
Just so you know: delaware BeLux has its offices in Antwerp, Ghent, Kortrijk, Lummen, Wavre and Luxembourg but we also spend a lot of time working together with our customers on-site. We make sure your projects are as close to home as possible.
Is there a match?
Let’s see. If you…
- have 2 to 5 years’ experience with cloud engineering (e.g. AWS or Azure), and you are eager to learn everything there is to know about Microsoft Azure;
- interested in or have affinity with server infrastructure, networking, security or cloud technology (with technologies such as Azure DevOps, GitHub, Windows or Linux Server, Terraform, Powershell, Palo Alto, CheckPoint, or Cisco);
- are a passionate engineer at heart, willing to get into consulting too. Your innovative outlook will help our customers reach new technological heights;
- are an excellent listener and communicator, fluent in French and English. Dutch is a plus.
- are a team player with a healthy dose of independence and humor, you’ll fit right in!
…then you’re the cloud engineer consultant we need!
Let’s meet up
Come have a chat with us and tell us all about your skills, talents and previous experience.
Are you keen to help us grow our Microsoft Azure team in Luxemburg? Click the Apply now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!