SENIOR ACCOUNTANT (M/F)
Our client is a global conglomerate, active in various business operations around the world. In Luxembourg they have several legal entitles spread over two locations. This office is situated in the centre of Luxembourg, there are several people located here.
What is key for this role is not only finding a good Senior Accountant but we are looking for the right personality to enhance the office atmosphere and company dynamics. If you are looking for a work life balance, but yet want to remain in a professional multinational organisation, this might just be right job for you!
- Monthly management accounts (+- 3 companies);
- Monthly revaluation of accounts in foreign currencies;
- Monthly record/ review of inter-company transactions, accruals, cost recharges;
- Bookkeeping (invoices, bank statements) and bank reconciliations;
- Monthly/quarterly BCL reporting;
- Quarterly profit forecast;
- Preparation of Annual statutory accounts under LuxGaap (12 Companies).
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Degree in Accounting / Finance;
- Significant professional experience of +- 5/6 years in a similar position;
- Strong knowledge of Excel;
- Strong knowledge of LUXGAAP;
- Knowledge of BOB 50 is an asset;
- Fluent in English and French is an asset;
- Professional, reliable and a good team player;
- Self-motivated, rigorous, well organized and loyal.
Our client is a multi-national company operating in various businesses.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, some of our clients could ask the successful candidate to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.