SENIOR PERE ACCOUNTANT ENGL/GERM (M/F)
DO Recruitment Advisors are recruiting a Senior Accountant for one of our clients, an international accounting and administration service provider.
The successful incumbent will join a successful and growing organisation and will be in charge of a portfolio of international clients and will cover all the aspects of accounting and tax matters.
THE JOB :
They key responsibilities of the job will be to:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients specialized in the real estate, financial and commercial sectors;
- Manage the whole accounting process for clients including the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports;
- Prepare legal documents (corporate) and annual accounts;
- Be in charge of the communication with all intermediaries (auditors, notaries, banks, tax specialists);
- Coach and supervise the daily work of Junior accountants and trainees.
THE CANDIDATE PROFILE :
- A Bachelor/ Master's degree in accounting with significant accounting experience of at least 3 years in a similar position, preferably in Luxembourg ;
- Have a very good knowledge of Lux GAAP accounting principles and the tax regulations in Luxembourg and/or in France ;
- Experience with BOB 50 software will be considered an asset ;
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken). German is an asset ;
- Dynamic, proactive, rigorous and have excellent communication skills.
THE CLIENT :
Our client is an international accounting and administration service provider, the job will be based in the Luxembourg office.
At the final stages of the recruitment process, the successful candidate can be asked to provide supporting documentation such as, for example, copies of diplomas or proof of previous jobs, and a standard criminal record check might also be requested.