Experis Luxembourg is looking for a Project Manager (m/f) for one of its clients. In his role, the Project Manager will provide essential support to the initiative, working with the Programme Manager and other team members to achieve project success. His assignment will comprise a wide range of activities some being administrative while other being content driven.
As Project Manager you will be responsible and accountable for :
- Identifying and managing the resources to successfully carry out multiple small to medium-sized, complex projects including individual systems development projects.
- Delivering of agreed project outputs to the agreed time, cost and quality parameters within the agreed scope.
- Managing and coordinating the activity of specialists, technicians and analysts to ensure that tasks are performed that result in the project deliverable.
- Ensuring the project and associated business case are scoped, initiated and approved according to required procedures.
- Ensuring the project is planned in a manner that delivers to the required cost and quality and within the agreed scope, including appropriate milestone definition, work breakdown structure, dependencies, and assumptions.
- Ensuring the project is resourced appropriately.
- Ensuring the project work is executed and implemented according to the plan or any agreed changes to the plan and according to agreed project management standards.
- Ensuring that requirements, plans, risks, issues, actions, costs, schedules, benefits, and other related project artefacts are documented, tracked and followed-up on.
- Ensuring that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed toolsets.
- Ensuring project stakeholder awareness, engagement, and communication
- Managing and leading project team members.
- Ensuring the project closes according to required procedures
- Supporting the preparation of the material required for the Material Change Process covering the various business needs (depending on the project phase);
- Supporting the creation and maintenance of project documentation as for e.g. project creation form, project plan, project deliverables, project close down
- Organizing of internal/external project related meetings and management of the input and output material incl. minutes/summary;
- Supporting the identification of risks / issues and maintenance of the relevant log(s);
- Monitoring the status and deadlines of the various project deliverables/activities and follow- with the various internal/external stakeholders to ensure a timely completion;
- Supporting the internal readiness activities as for e.g. impact analysis, drafting of the Internal readiness material, preparation of training slides;
- Supporting the external readiness activities as for e.g. drafting of the customer product documentation;
- Preparation of the material for the various project related meetings;
- Supporting the maintenance of the product delivery roadmap;
- Setting-up and maintaining a common repository of all project documentation
- You have iIn general, 3-5 years of experience in managing multiple small to medium sized complex projects.
- You have a demonstrable experience in leading projects to successful conclusions.
- You have some experience in developing and tracking financial business cases.
- You have a relevant experience working in the capital markets industry
- You have a proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate project risks and dependencies
- You are experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members
- Your business language is English. Any other language skills such as French is welcome;
- You have good written and verbal communication skills;
- You have good critical and creative thinking and analytical skills;
- You are organized and structured;
- You are able to work in a multi tasks environment, manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines;
- You are able to work effectively as a team member and independently;
- You have a good knowledge of MS tools including sharepoint.