IBM Technology Expert (M/F)
Publiée le 20/05/2023
Experis IT Luxembourg is currently looking for an IBM Technology Expert (M/F), for one of its clients, a European Institution based in the city center of Luxembourg.
- Collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to address the business needs into appropriate technical solutions.
- Technical analysis of business processes and functional requirements.
- Definition and design of new systems, modules and solutions, in the area of the Case management system ecosystem, document management system, forensics and analytical tools, secure data exchange.
- Market research and product evaluation/prototypes in collaboration with internal stakeholders to identify the suitable solutions.
- Elaboration of high level and detailed solutions concepts and technical designs.
- Involvement in design thinking sessions with key stakeholders to analyze the requirements and propose prototypes.
- Contribution to the business process modelling, translating from the business needs into technical specifications and components designs.
- System Data modelling and corporate data flow analysis, including interoperability requirements.
- Advise to project team on recommended solutions and implementation steps.
- Supervise the development of new products/solutions and evaluate how these will perform within the case management ecosystem.
- Coordinate tasks of external suppliers and validate de quality of the delivered products from a technical and functional perspective.
- Impact and Risk analysis in relation to the analyzed requirements and change requests.
- Maintain, test and improve business and systems operations.
- Minimum 5 years of higher education (Master or equivalent).
- Minimum 8 years of working experience after higher education.
- Good knowledge of large organization administrative business processes.
- Previous experience within an EU institution or financial company, in software development projects translating complex business processes into case management and workflow solutions, preferably in law enforcement, judicial or financial areas.
- Previous experience as Solution Architect, or Technical Expert in software development projects in Agile project teams.
- Excellent knowledge of analysis/modelling tools, architectural design patterns, solution architecture design.
- Extensive hand-on experience in most of the following technologies:
- IBM FileNet, IBM Case manager, IBM Content Navigator
- IBM Business Process Modelling
- IBM Business Automation Workflow
- I2 Enterprise Insight Analysis
- Enterprise/Web Content Mgmt
- Hands-on knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence etc.).
- Familiarity with initiatives and interoperability concepts within European Digital Justice – eCodex, eDelivery, ECIR TCN, data modelling.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes, and critical aspects in continuous integration and delivery processes.
- Knowledge of security standards applicable to software architecture and development, identify and access management.
- Excellent writing for drafting technical analysis.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Very good level of English (B2 or higher) is mandatory.