Part-Time Administrative Assistant EN/DE (M/F)
We are looking for a Part-Time (50%) Administrative Assistant who will be the personality of the Luxembourg office. He/She will perform a variety of functions in a dynamic, exciting environment. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- General office assignments including: filing, answering phone calls, ordering office supplies.
- Coordinates travel arrangements and related expenses as required.
- Assist finance with billing, serve as the contact for FeneTech’s payable and receivables.
- Assist with event planning including: Annual User Conference, trade shows and employees special events.
- Coordinate recruiting initiatives including: career fairs, job postings and interviews.
- Special projects as directed by the Director and management team.
- Monitor facility budget, purchases, inventories and procurement.
- Maintains computerized tracking, filing and other recordkeeping systems as requested or required.
- Functions as receptionist by professionally greeting visitors; handling calls and inquiries; and managing mail and correspondence.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, independent, have excellent communication and organization skills along with a strong orientation to serving our customers. Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint is desired. The ability to maintain strict confidentiality of information and records is required.
The ideal candidate will have an interest in Accounting, Business and/or Human Resources, possibly even working on a degree in one of those fields. Fluency in English and German is required, the knowledge of French will be considered as a strong asset.
Benefits will include Medical insurance and Meal vouchers.
You can apply through this website, or send you CV to AdminEurope@fenetech.com