BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT (M/F)
Publiée le 12/08/2022
Grant Thornton Luxembourg
- Rue De Bitbourg
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently looking for a Business Development Assistant (m/f).
As Business Development assistant, you will assist our Advisory leaders in identifying and winning new assignment opportunities.
Our Advisory team assists clients on different business activities such as compliance with financial sector laws and regulations, data privacy, information security, sustainability and ESG reporting and project management.
Working at Grant Thornton Luxembourg is an efficient opportunity to develop your potential within human-sized team in the heart of a multicultural and international growing group while respecting your work/life balance.
- Identify potential clients in our target markets and their business needs or additional services we could provide to existing clients;
- Assist Advisory leaders on contract proposals, negotiations and communication to win new contracts and retaining clients;
- Develop existing and potential client relationships (account management, organise pre-sales calls) while keeping the database up to date;
- Regularly update our Advisory web pages and commercial services descriptions in liaison with Advisory leaders and Marketing department;
- Continuously improve efficiently our technology and software tools to improve research and results for clients;
- Provide support in monitoring the budget of client assignments;
- Assist in commercial administrative duties such as weekly internal sales meetings or webinar’s organisation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Management or Marketing;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in a consulting firm in Luxembourg;
- Fluency in French and English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills (facilitation of presentations);
- Basic understanding of Financial Services, Information Security, Data Privacy, Sustainability & ESG, FinTech… with the ability and the ambition to gain expertise in these areas;
- Open-minded, adaptability with a positive and ‘can do’ attitude;
- Sales and contact oriented, proactivity and problem-solver.
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 62,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 280 professional staff and 25 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply
Please send your CV with the reference (MOOVIJOB) - Business Development Assistant (m/f).
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.