Junior External Auditor (m/f) - From October 2024 - French & English or German & English Speaking
Publiée le 16/11/2023
Grant Thornton Luxembourg
- Luxembourg Hamm
- Conseil / Audit
Working place: Company office, client offices, homeworking, satellite offices
Contract type: Permanent contract
Location: Luxembourg Hamm / Client offices
Ready to start your career?
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Junior External Auditor (m/f) to start from October 2024.
A first working experience with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
For us, you are a strength, your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Audit department ambitions.
- You collaborate with team members to deliver high quality statutory audits with a positive client experience;
- You identify, research, assess, and inform senior staff members of audit related issues;
- You ensure that the audit work is completed with the quality consistent with Grant Thornton standards;
- You work closely with managers and team members on client management and practice development;
- You work collaboratively with client team members to build rapport and strong client relationships.
- Master degree (BAC +5 or equivalent) in Audit, Economics, Accountancy or Finance;
- A first internship or experience in External Audit is considered an asset;
- Fluent in French and English or German and English (any other language is considered an asset);
- Technical accounting skills with proficiency in ISA and IFRS;
- Proactivity, rigour and results-oriented;
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills.
3, 2, 1… Get ready to go beyond and apply!
- Technical study case;
- HR interview with our Talent team;
- Technical interview with Manager(s) or Partner(s) of the team.
Grant Thornton Information
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 68,000 people serving clients in more than 147 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 330 professional staff and 24 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
5 reasons to join us
- Work life balance (additional holidays, flexibility, satellite offices, parking possibility);
- Interesting Benefits (annual discretionary bonus, trainings/certifications, lunch voucher, pension plan, talent referral reward program, internal mobility program);
- Proximity management in agreement with our CLEARR values;
- Integration follow-up to ensure yours & career development opportunity (on-demand feedback, mid-year and annual performance review);
- Company life (events, afterworks, teambuilding, sport events) & engagements (Corporate Social Responsibility, Human Rights, Diversity & Inclusion);
- You are the one that we are looking for!