JUNIOR EXTERNAL AUDITOR (M/F) - IFRS & Consolidation Sector
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking Junior External Auditor (m/f) - IFRS & Consolidation sector.
A first working experience with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Audit department ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
· You collaborate with team members to deliver high quality statutory audits with a positive client experience;
· You identify, research, assess, and inform senior staff members of audit related issues;
· You ensure that the audit work is completed with the quality consistent with Grant Thornton standards
· You work closely with managers and team members on client management and practice development;
· You work collaboratively with client team members to build rapport and strong client relationships.
· Master degree (BAC +5 or equivalent) in Audit, Economics, Accountancy or Finance;
· A first experience in an audit firm is considered an asset;
· Technical accounting skills with proficiency in ISA and IFRS;
· Proactivity, rigour and results-oriented;
· Excellent analytical, organizational, and project management skills;
· Fluency in French and English or German and English (any other language is considered an asset).
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 62,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 280 professional staff and 25 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply
Please send your resume with the reference (MOOVIJOB) - Junior External Auditor (m/f) - IFRS & Consolidation sector by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.
For more information, we encourage you to read our Privacy Notice at www.grantthornton.lu. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.