JUNIOR INTERNAL AUDITOR (M/F)
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Junior Internal Auditor (m/f).
A first working experience with Grant Thornton is an effective opportunity to develop your potential in a human-sized company with a young and dynamic team. It is an operational experience and a springboard for your future career!
For us, you are a strength, and your experience is a real added-value and places you as a key element in the realisation of our Internal Audit department ambitions.
Are you friendly, dynamic, collaborative with a solidarity team spirit? Then, you are the Talent our team is looking for!
- In collaboration with your Senior/Manager, you will:
- Perform risk assessments on key business activities and use information to determine scope of review, in conjunction with the audit team;
- Establish risk based audit programs;
- Participate in the conducting of internal audit mandates under the direct coaching and mentoring of the Auditor in charge;
- Evaluate operational, financial and compliance risks;
- Evaluate and suggest recommendations to improve the internal control systems;
- Participate in interviews and tests executed during the audits;
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory and legal frameworks as well as policies, procedures, general best practices, etc.;
- Participate in the reporting and the follow-up of audit reports and observations.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Audit & Control, or Finance and / or Economics;
- A previous internship or working experience as External or Internal Auditor or internal auditor is a real plus;
- Motivation to obtain the professional qualification of Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and possibly other audit-related certification (CISA,…) which will be supported by our firm;
- Fluency in English and French or German is mandatory;
- Strong analytical skills with an eye for details as well as the bigger picture;
- Good command of Microsoft office suite;
- Team player, but able to work autonomously;
- Good organization skills, willingness to learn and to take on new challenges.
Grant Thornton is a collaborative, entrepreneurial firm on the move! As part of a dynamic, global organisation of more than 62,000 people serving clients in more than 140 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
Here in Luxembourg, 280 professional staff and 25 partners are offering high-quality assurance, tax and advisory services to clients that range from private individuals to corporations, banks and public institutions.
How to apply
Please send your CV with the reference (MOOVIJOB) - Junior Internal Auditor (m/f).
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
All personal data that will be collected from candidates as part of the recruitment process, will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), (Enforcement date: 25 May 2018). This among others means that they will only be processed based on one of the possible legal basis (as per Art. 6 of the GDPR), be it with the candidates’ consent or on the basis of an employment contract. This also means that personal data will not be retained for more than required by the GDPR or by applicable Luxembourg laws i.e. beyond completion of the recruitment process.
For more information, we encourage you to read our Privacy Notice at www.grantthornton.lu. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.