INTRASOFT International, a leading European IT solutions provider, is seeking a professional to cover the following opening:
Angular Frontend Support Engineer (m/f)
- Provide expert advice on the technologies used for the Angular Frontend Support.
- Assist in writing of front end and back-end components.
- Advising on the design of the front and back end architecture of the solutions.
- Analyse and integrate building blocks, existing web services and other reusable components.
- Support for application testing (unit and integration).
- Interaction with business users for setting the requirement specifications and testing.
- Advise on configuration management and source management of the developed applications.
- Production of technical documentation.
- Cooperation with other experts.
- Multiple years' work experience with JEE technology platform and specifically in the following standards and at least one of the related implementations: JAX-WS, JAXRS, JMS, AOP, EJB, JSR303, JPA2, Servlet 2.3 -> 3.0
- Knowledge and experience on search engines
- Knowledge and experience in the interoperability domain based on Web Services (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge and experience of workflows system architecture
- Capability of rapid self-starting, learning and of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment.
You will get...
- Competitive compensation package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods - unlimited access to Udemy for Business)
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
For information regarding our company, current projects, and openings around Europe, please consult our website: www.intrasoftintl.com.