Publiée le 12/02/2024
- Luxembourg (Canton), Luxembourg
- Tourisme / Voyage
- Analyse technical documentation arising in the assigned area of responsibility (i.e. AD, SB, SL, STC's, Repairs, etc.), in accordance with legal regulations in force and internal procedures. Be responsible for resulting activities and initiate actions, as required, in the area of responsibility;
- Competently participate and contribute to the fleet reliability improvement plan in collaboration with the Reliability & Scheduling service;
- Provide specialized support to MRO's, as needed in the area of responsibility, during scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events performed on Luxair's fleet of airplanes;
- For the area of responsibility, support strategic procurement and contracts negotiations, with focus on optimized economics;
- Be the key contact for all complex projects related to the assigned area of responsibility (example, but not limited to: Phase-in/-out activities, Aging aircraft programs, Reliability driven campaigns etc.);
- Manage high level requirements in the area of responsibility, and their decomposition into subsystems, hardware and software configuration items. Take ownership to execute on and coordinate resulting activities with other CAMO team members/ functions. Provide Commercial and Logistics support to other involved departments (i.e. support with sourcing options, specifications development, requirements definition and allocation, performance analysis of needed actions, expected results assessment and traceability requirements).
- Represent Luxair in a professional way, defend Luxair interests in the scope of the activity and in accordance with current internal rules in force;
- Take active part in the continuous improvement process within Luxair Technics and keep a high level of technical awareness within the assigned area of responsibility;
- Provide hands-on support to other Engineering & Planning functions, as and when required.
Specific duties and responsibilities for the Cabin & Structures discipline:
- Manage the Dent & Buckle chart and the Repair files of each aircraft;
- Manage the (Basic empty) Weight & Balance of each aircraft;
- Manage for effectiveness and cost efficiency structural sampling programs, structural aircraft ageing programs, and emerging trends from MAREPS/Findings resulting from line and base maintenance events;
- Manage airworthiness aspects of aircraft repaint and special livery events;
- Manage airworthiness aspects of aircraft cabin modifications.
Minimum required criteria:
- Be holder of a master degree "BAC & 5" (or equivalent) in a relevant field of study and recognized by the Ministry of National Education; or
In line with EASA regulations, the Degree requirement can be replaced by 5 years of experience which cover an appropriate combination of tasks related to aircraft maintenance, continuing airworthiness management and/or surveillance of such tasks, and their regulatory and economic effects;
- Provide a relevant experience in an aeronautical environment;
- Have a fair understanding of Risk Management within a CAMO environment;
- Provide a relevant experience in project management;
- Show strong organizational skills;
- Show strong presentation, communication and adaptation skills;
- Accept Duty Travel;
- Be a proficient user of standard Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent command of the English language as well as skills in French or German (spoken and written).
Desired or to be acquired criteria:
- Have a good knowledge of the internal processes of Technics;
- Demonstrate the ability to analyse and set up complex technical data;
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate at all levels, both inside and outside the company;
- Be result oriented and able to work independently, as well as in a team;
- Demonstrate a good understanding of cost efficiency and cost-benefit analysis;
- Understand the applicable procedures related to the function;
- Attend and pass successfully the required mandatory trainings according the area of activity;
- Show proficient user skills in the tools used within the department (i.e. AMOS, Netline, etc.);
- Be an effective user of Risk Management methodologies in a CAMO environment.
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Luxemburgish or any other language is considered as asset.